Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Something about those long legs....

As all you costumers can tell by now, we here in the freezer love our dance music. Well this post is no exception. Chromeo has put out some of my favorite dance music, now if only they would put together a mix of some their favorite funky jams. What do ya know, the other week Chromeo hooked up with K7 and released a DJ Kicks album. Me being the Chromeo fan that I am, I preordered the vinyl about a month before it was released. The album features all 80s gems and influences hand picked from the crates. Since I got the vinyl I decided to rip a couple of these Jerry Curl jams. If your really diggin these tracks, go out and the BUY THE ALBUM, for these cuts are lower quality. Oh yeah, I also threw in their new single from the upcoming album as a little treat.
DIG ITT.....

Carmen- Time To Move (right click & save to download)
Donna Allen-Serious (right click & save to download)
Chromeo- Night By Night (right click & save to download)

No comments:

Post a Comment