Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Oh When the Saints

Yeah I'm sure you know the rest of the tune. New Orleans is just one of those places where the energy takes a hold of your body. The people, the music, the atmosphere is all something that you need to experience. I was fortunate enough to visit New Orleans a couple years back for Jazzfest and it was unforgettable. Seeing local bands such as Galactic, Trombone Shorty, and the all the different local brass bands really left a great impression on me.

Now to the real reason why I am doing this New Orleans music post. Today is the birthday of my lovely older sister. She was the one that introduced me to this style of music as well as many other genre of music that I continue to listen to today. So Happy 30th Breezer and I hope that you enjoy this Ragin' Cajun mix that I made for you.

New Orleans Mix

-B. Wayne

No comments:

Post a Comment