Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I'll have the bacon stuffed with prunes


As you can see in the picture the chef is whipping up some polish sausages and golabki (stuffed cabbage). But today's special is The Polish Ambassador, hailing from you guessed it......Berkley, California? Ok so he isn't from Poland, but he still cranks out some of the most funky dance music around. He's been leaving his mark on music now for a while, but I thought it was a nice time to show him some love, since it has been a too long for a fresh polish jam. I'm not complaining, I'm just saying check him out and leave a comment on how you really feel.

The Polish Ambassador- Get your damn hands off my synthesizer
The Polish Ambassador- Light Industrial Space Dance
The Polish Ambassador- Portal Hopping
(right click & save to download songs)

-WellFed Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment