Monday, September 14, 2009

The best tracks are always on replay


Electric Youth have been out for sometime, so I might have missed it on the exclusiveness. Nonetheless the track "Replay" is still a banger. I don't know what it is about this young Canadian duo, but they get my feet movin. This song was on repeat for quite some time, so I had to show it some love. I haven't seen a lot of other stuff from them as of lately, but I expect great things soon enough.

And to go along with the original here is the remix by Bestrack, who are making quite an impression around the blogosphere. Their new EP Sunset City is already out, and if you haven't heard it yet I suggest you do! The song is a great electro/disco remix that compliments the orignial. Get Funky!

Electric Youth- Replay (right click & save to download)
Electric Youth- Replay(Bestrack remix) (right click & save to download)

-WellFed Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment