Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Tis' the Season for Apple Squeezin'

Anyone? Is there anyone out there? There must be someone out there that understands the crisis that is happening among us.... that's right people, it's the amount of selfish, non-caring young Americans. Yeah I said it! I'm going on a mini rant here, but all I want in the end is a little selfless service. Tis the season, so why not, just for a month, try something out of the ordinary, and do something nice for someone. Now that I've succeeded in totally throwing you guys a curve ball, here are some deli delights to help you marinate on it.

The Velvet Underground- Rock n Roll (Gigamesh remix)


Soulwax- Tour de Eleanour Rigby


And I wanted to throw these guys into the mix because, so far they are my favorite artists on the Ultra Music Fest bill. Gotta Love it!

!!!- Yadnus


-WellFed Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment