Tuesday, December 7, 2010

It Ain't Cold Enough To Stop Rockin'

Ok, so I'm gunna keep the rock n roll on shuffle because the fact is that this stuff just never gets old. It's rare when you come across a really, truly good soundtrack, and though it has taken a while for me to catch on, I have fallen in love with the Pirate Radio soundtrack. One good thing about music, is when it hits you feel no pain, and Bob Marley could not have said it better. It's just plain good music, but the best part is that it comes free with a pic of miss beautiful swimming in that dirty water! It's 36 track album jam packed full of some of your favorite songs, and I already went ahead and picked a couple of songs I thought you guys might enjoy. Sooo Enjoy and Stay Strong!

David Bowie- Let's Dance


The Hollie- I'm Alive


John Fred and his Playboy Band- Judy in Disguise(w/ Glasses)


-WellFed Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment