Thursday, January 19, 2012

Too Long, But I Got The Goods!


Taking too long is the theme of today's post, not only because I took forever in updating yo asses; but also because this playlist is gunna be too long. I wanna just bring you a mess of different types of music and artists, so let's consider today's meal like a buffet style cafeteria, or maybe your neighborhood Golden Corral. If you have any questions on who plays what song I'd be happy to let you know just give me a shout, but for now I'm not gunna list the artists for you. Deal with it! But I do want to apologize for being away from the site, I've been real busy with workin and new music ventures, that the blog got the back burner for a bit. I hope to be back in action, but don't hold me to it. Be patient, let's get to the music now. I packed the sucker with almost 30 tunes, I spread the jam nice and even with some hip-hop a lil bit of indie, and of course some dance. And I also threw in a little desert for ya guys and put up a new WellFed rock mix. Now are u not entertained!



Don't Listen to the Radio Vol. 2 by FreezerJamsMusic

-WellFed Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment