Sunday, March 27, 2011

I Don't Care What They Say

I'm really excited about this post because not only is it fresh/ new music, but all the bands have women lead singers. I have a weakness for the lead ladies and so I thought it would only be appropriate if I brought you some new music from The Kills, and also The Raveonettes. Both bands have albums coming out in the next couple of weeks, and they do not disappoint. I do suggest that you take time out of your busy schedules to check out some good rock n roll albums, it can only be a good thing......right? I also wanted to point out the delicious WellFed Mixes section of the blog----->> There's a variety of mixes that you may enjoy, so help yourself to the music, I just want to make sure you guys stay wellfed. But anyways back to the tunes here are some personal favs that I threw together, and I may have even thrown in a bonus jam...

The Kills- Nail in the Coffin


The Kills- Future Starts Slow


The Raveonettes- War In Heaven


just because.

Operator Please- Catapult


-WellFed Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment