Monday, November 15, 2010

Guglielmo Marconi, 1876

Like my friend in the picture I am bored to death of today's music. The radio needs to be revamped with an injection of some hip youth. I know I've been slacking on my blogging duties, but I promise to bring the hits a lot more this time around. FreezerJams has actually entered it's second year of existence, and with a full head of steam I will make sure whatever your ears want to hear I will provide. Now this means I need a little involvement, so drop a damn line for once! And since I've been away for too damn long I decided to post enough music to make up for it. Now back to the broiler, cuz I got some hot jams for you.... no toast required.

Dragonette- Easy (Fabian Remix)


Aeroplane vs. Friendly Fires vs. Flight Facilities- I Crave Paris


The Zombies- Time Of The Season (DJ Cobra Remix)


Jamiroquai- Little L


And for a little bonus here is a new one from Ghostland Observatory off their new album Codename Rondo:

Ghostland Observatory- Glitter


-WellFed Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment