Thursday, August 26, 2010

Cut, Copy, and Paste

Today's post is on a band hailing from Australia, and I'm sure many of you are already familiar with them due to the success of their last album In Ghost Colours, but as many of you may not know Cut Copy has a new album coming out, and I got a couple rough cuts coming your way. But I also want to add Chromeo to this hot bowl of chili. Chromeo and Holy Ghost! are playing @ The Masquerade in ATL, and me the boys will be hitting the road tomorrow mourning for a weekend of electronica, dancing, and soul food. We don't normally drive to far from the nest, but certain occasions call for certain actions, sooo.......wish us luck!

Chromeo- Don't Turn the Lights Off
Cut Copy- Where I'm Going
Cut Copy- Saturdays

-WellFed Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment