Sunday, June 27, 2010

Strange Weather, Isn't It?

Oh man, I'm really excited about this post because it's new music from one of my favorite bands, !!!, and it just so happens to be my big sis birthday. So happy bday Ash and lets get on with the music. That's right Chk Chk Chk's new album is coming out in August, but guess who got a hold of a couple of new tracks? The new album is funky as ever, with bass lines for days. If you can't get down to these guys then you must have trouble hearing. I can't get enough of their stuff, with funky dance beats and punk guitar. They even mix in some really beautiful horns, overall their sound is infectious, and I give it two thumbs up. So let's get down and dirty on a birthday!

!!!- AM/FM
!!!- Steady as the Sidewalk Cracks

-WellFed Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment