Thursday, February 25, 2010

Goin On and On, Like a Broke Record


I can remember when I was a little tyke, I would always wonder what it would be like to be black for a day. I always pictured myself with some fresh jerry-curls. Maybe looking a little like Pinky from Next Friday or Rick James. There were also those days where I pictures myself as the fliest b-boy in all of New York. Rockin' the jumpsuit and all. Anyways, back to the post. In honor of February being Black History month, I present to you Black Element. A hip-hop lyricist hailing from Boston, Mass area, Black Element mixes soulful samples and smooth beats which in my book equals mad respect. You definitely won't see this cat sippin' syrup on MTV with Lil' Wayne or autotunin' with T-Pain, he's got too much skills for that. So take some time and check out a couple of his tracks. If you really like them, you can check out his myspace and download his album for free (I repeat for free).

Black Element- It's All Relative (Family First)
Black Element- The Stickup Kid?!?!

-B. Wayne

No comments:

Post a Comment