Monday, January 4, 2010

I Believe I was Returning Video Tapes

Happy New Year Kids. I am back again after another hiatus from my writing duties for reasons that title of the post already explains. I expect to be back to my normal schedule of posts which will include some funky vinyl rips of some gems that I got while on my break. Today I will talk about an awesome house DJ known as Fake Blood. Fake Blood had an outstanding year in the 2009 club scene as well as releasing Fix Your Accent (which everyone one of you should buy). Not only was the album magical but the remixes put out were just as eardrum friendly. Here are some of my favorite remixes including the likes of The Kills and Miike Snow as well as the single from the album. **Warning to Listeners: Listen at loud volume and turn that bass up**
The Kills- Cheap and Cheerful (Fake Blood Remix)
Miike Snow- Animal (Fake Blood Remix)
Fake Blood- Fix Your Accent

Side Note: In regards to the Wellfed's picture below, after the kickflip the Caped Crusader proceeded to batarang the Joker followed by vanishing in a cloud of smoke.

-B. Wayne

No comments:

Post a Comment