Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Hey Champ is in the Winner's Circle

So I'm just about knee deep in finals week here, so what better way to take a break than bring you some good news from an old post.I did one of my first post a couple of months back on Hey Champ, and I'll tell ya they haven't slowed down since. The Chicago natives are back with some more booty shaking dancefloor music, and let me tell you these remixes are pure gold. Of course I wouldn't be bringing such great music without some great news. The boys from Hey Champ decided that since they do so many great songs they might as well put it all in one place for us. And they did, its called Winners Circle and if you can get your hands on a copy you won't regret it. I saw these guys at Lollapalooza in August and their live stuff is even better that the DJing. So check out thier myspace and blog for updates and get down to Hey Champ...

Mike Posner- Cooler Than Me (Hey Champ remix)
Moneypenny- Say No (Hey Champ remix)

-WellFed Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment