Monday, November 9, 2009

The Chic and Nice

The wonderful people at Kitsune are dropping their 8th compilations album at the end of the month and I'm just about as excited as the family in the picture. Kitsune has brought us artists such as Beni, La Roux, and Simian Mobile Disco just to name a few and most got their start on one of the compilation albums. The 8th installment (entitled The Chic and Nice Issue) features great electro tracks with a couple of new and upcoming artist. Here are a couple of tracks I was feelin'. Let me know what you think.

Delphic- This Momentary
French Horn Rebellion- Up All Night
Two Door Cinema Club- I Can Talk (Moulinex Remix)
(right click & save to download songs)

-B. Wayne

1 comment:

  1. likin the French Horn Rebelllion...tappin my feet at my desk while working!

    ReplyDelete